Your cart is currently empty!
Childhood was founded by 14 generous co-founders contributing USD 1 million each to start operations and project funding. Their capital investment provided Childhood a financially stable platform on which to build the organization. The Co-founder commitment offers an effective and consistent way for these entities to make positive contributions to society and to children. As of 2005, the Co-founder category is
Childhood´s 14 co-founders
- Axel Johnson Group
- Charles B. Wang Foundation
- Curtis L. Carlson Family Foundation
- Daimler Corporation Fund
- The Barbro E. Heinz Family
- The Jan H. Stenbeck Family
- The Jane and Dan Olsson Family
- The Sven Philip-Sörensen Family
- Heimbold Foundation
- Oriflame – af Jochnick Foundation
- SAP AG
- Telia Company AB.